Technology has become such an integral part of every organization that often, the fine line between IT and business gets blurred, or is perhaps even non-existent in some cases.
This necessitates IT teams to have a more structured set of processes and policies to increase transparency, enhance productivity, improve customer service, and to pave the way for informed decision-making.
More importantly, IT processes and outcomes should align with business needs and goals to thrive in a rapidly-evolving technological landscape.
In light of such a background, you need the best tools to streamline and improve operational efficiency and to ensure that it is aligned with the larger goals of the organization. Freshservice is one of the most popular tools that can help you to stay on top of your operations and improve the quality of customer service.
It comes with many powerful features that can simplify service management, reduce costs, and enhance service delivery.
But Freshservice comes with some shortcomings too. Since this service is designed for small and growing teams, it may not be the best choice for established enterprises and the billing process can be a little too simplified for some users.
Also, it is not available in any of the main Asian languages, if that’s an important point for you.
The good news though is that there are many alternatives to Freshservice, with some of the prominent ones being listed below including screenshots, features and where to download them!
Our list Includes the following Replacements:
Let’s take a detailed look at each of these services including their features, capabilities and cost. If you want to trial any or all of these software services out, there’s a trial link included with each one of them as well.
Here’s the Best Freshservice Alternatives of 2020:
1. Solarwinds Service Desk
Solarwinds is a popular company well-known for its wide range of monitoring and troubleshooting products. Solarwinds Service Desk also comes with advanced capabilities that are sure to make service management a breeze for your employees.
Some of the important features of Solarwinds Service Desk are:
- It is a single platform for service management, IT management, configuration management, asset management, and more.
- Its incident management module consolidates, manages, and prioritizes tickets
- The service catalog standardizes service requests
- Asset management module compiles the software and its underlying hardware
- Comes with an advanced service portal that makes it easy to log and manage tickets
- Its well-developed reporting module analyzes trends and continuously monitors service quality.
- Enhances productivity with AI and machine-learning
- Comes with robust automation and workflow engines
- Supports many channels of communication such as email, phone, chat, and more.
- Scales well across different departments
- It is hosted on AWS to provide high levels of scalability to meet the growing needs of your organization
- Requires no costly or time-consuming upgrades
Solarwinds Service desk offers three plans to suit your changing preferences. The basic plan called Team is priced at $19 per agent per month and is most ideal for small teams. The second plan called Business is the perfect choice for a growing team and is priced at $39 per agent per month. The most comprehensive plan is called Professional and it provides customizable options for a mature organization. It is priced at $69 per month per agent.
Click here to download a fully-functional 30-day free trial.
ServiceNow is a cloud-based service that automates workflow, streamlines delivery, improves productivity, reduces costs, and more. Overall, it helps with IT service management, IT business management, and IT operations management.
Here is a look at some of the features of ServiceNow
- Comes with a 24/7 virtual agent to get instant resolution for repetitive service tasks and requests.
- It offers an automated conversational AI-based chatbot that learns continuously
- Its predictive intelligence automatically categorizes requests and tickets and routes it to the concerned team.
- Enables stakeholders to make smarter real-time decisions based on performance analysis.
- Supports continuous improvement management with a structured framework and workflow.
- Solves issues faster and increases overall customer satisfaction
- Restores services quickly after an unplanned interruption
- Consolidates disparate IT information silos into a single system of record
Contact the sales team for a custom quote.
Click here to watch a demo.
3. ManageEngine Servicedesk Plus
ManageEngine Servicedesk Plus is a web-based helpdesk and asset management software that comes with a ton of features to streamline operations and improve productivity.
Below are some important features of this tool.
- Offers a single point of communication for all end-user related support.
- Supports processes based on industry-proven best practices
- Provides extensive knowledge base for end customers
- Gives access to helpdesk anytime from anywhere
- Ensures effortless management of IT infrastructure.
- Creates SLAs and provides quality services.
- Restores normal service operations with a comprehensive incident management process
- Quickly identifies the root-cause
Contact the sales team for a custom quote.
Click here to download the on-premises trial version.
4. BMC Helix ITSM
BMC Helix ITSM is an out-of-the-box ITSM service with advanced capabilities for end-users, and agents to boost the overall productivity and operational efficiency of organizations.
Here is a look at some of the key features of BMC Helix ITSM.
- Offers proactive service resolution to remediate events as they occur.
- Comes with a persona-based UX that’s optimized across devices
- Provides a seamless working experience across different cloud environments
- Has cognitive automation capabilities to transform the entire agent experience
- Creates powerful reports and data-driven visualizations
- Integrates all IT support functions
- Provides direct visibility into business priorities
- A built-in Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) helps to deliver faster support
- Collaborates with service vendors to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Documents and coordinates change requests
- Tracks asset depreciation
Contact the sales team for a price.
Click here for a free trial version.
5. Cherwell ITSM
Cherwell ITSM is a cloud-based ITSM solution that helps teams to organize, track, automate, and upgrade service requests and processes.
Below are some of the salient features of Cherwell ITSM.
- Helps the business to quickly adapt to changing business needs with a streamlined configuration management process.
- Optimizes costs with IT self-service and automation
- Comes with dashboards and KPIs for easy performance tracking
- Makes it a breeze to add new capabilities
- Offers a customizable IT service portal
- Allows you to create simple or complex workflows to suit your organizational needs.
- Has pre-built capabilities for easy integration.
Contact the sales team for a quote.
Click here for a demo version.
To conclude, ITSM tools help to align IT processes with the business needs and goals with an eye on improving productivity and reducing costs.
There are many ITSM tools that come with advanced capabilities for change management, configuration management, service management, IT management, and more. We have described these tools and their features above and we hope this information helps you to make informed choices on the tool that would work best for your organization.
Grab one or more of the Trials Downloads or Subscriptions above and Try them out to see which one best fits your need for the Best FreshService Replacement and Alternative in your environment!